Walk through..| Welcome to my blog


Hello!

We all are going through tough times, being caged in our houses over a month now.This has indeed impacted negatively to our mental state so it's important that we stay positive. As food craving is very obvious to hit anytime of the day, why don't we all try out new recipes for ourselves and our family and spread love!

Shall I tell you a secret?Cooking at least one dish a day reduces your appetite, stopping you from taking up extra calories.

                  Good food is all about taste,                                      color, happiness and love

Cooking is an art and it is not something that I realized in the quarantine period. I had always wanted to share my food dishes with everyone. Well, this is my first food blog and I am going to share few interesting dishes with exciting facts regarding it. I don't really cook often but I am passionate about bringing up a simple yet delicious dish using limited kitchen ingredients including less oil and spices.

Please do support, follow and share my dishes. Feedback and suggestions are highly appreciated.

Let’s cherish this together with easy affordable cooking!

Cheers!


Comments

Popular Posts